Sunday 28 September 2014

5 months ago I fell in love...

Don't worry, this won't get soppy.

Growing up i've always had pets.. I've had 4 cats (not all at the same time) and two rabbits whom I adored. Sadly all have passed away and i'm left with one cat called Sooty (generic name for a black cat I know aha!) 

Sooty with a Mince Pie foil case on her head - best not to ask..
At least 6 months ago, my family were discussing about getting another family pet and for the first time ever we collectively as a family bought our first family puppy!
Iggy
We decided on a small little dog - a Poochon (miniature poodle X a Bichon frisé) which is a dog with a very very curly coat and doesn't moult.
We ended up choosing this bundle of joy and named her Iggy!
First day outside

The first day we got her
Out on her First ever walk (that "smile" says it all)



 George x















No comments:

Post a Comment