Wednesday 24 September 2014

About Me



  • Name - Georgina Emilia Payne, however I preferred to be called George or Georgie - it is what I have been called since I was born, some often refer to me as Porge, take your preference.
  • Born - 18th December 1995 exactly a week before christmas
  • Live - East Midlands; United Kingdom
  • Status - Part time job in a large chain supermarket in the UK whilst at College studying Graphic Design hoping to progress to University
  • Interests - Photography, Graphics, Reading, Blogging, Piano, Guitar, Creating, Sailing, Skiing
  • Follow me? Instagram - @georg_ginger | Twitter - @georgi_ginger | Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GeorginaEmpayne
  • Relationship Status - In a relationship 
  • Weird "Talents" - I have a hyper-extended elbow which allows me to bend my arm back further than it should - I can also flicker my eyes extremely fast which does fascinate the strange.

George x


No comments:

Post a Comment