Wednesday 24 September 2014

Introduction

Starting this introductory paragraph has possibly been one of the hardest things to do...

I've always had the urge to start a blog, yet never known how to create one or where to begin. 
I was also worried that it wouldn't be worthy of my time and just grow to be a non-meaningless blog with sporadic posts that eventually evolves into a burden.
This time the determination is there as I for one, enjoy reading other peoples blogs and two, enjoy writing my events and happenings down to keep as a sort of "website diary" is that lame?

To be truthfully honest, I am yet to consider what this blog will contain, it may just be full of my insignificant ramblings or it may evolve into its own demeanour...
Time is the only way to tell.

George x

No comments:

Post a Comment